Monday, May 10, 2010

Bring me anything that brings You glory!!

I started this blog a week ago, and I'm already behind on blogging. I'm sorry folks, guess it's time for a much needed update..and I'd like say a few things that have been weighing on my heart lately..=)

I hope all my fellow Mommies out there enjoyed their Mother's Day as much as I did. I had all 3 boys and whew..!! I didn't get to go to church (boooo..), but I did spend the day with my Mama and the kids (+ hubs) at the lake. After spending alllllll day there, Brevin, Cody and I (+ Bent in his car seat!) went creek fishing..The guys did pretty well..about 10 in 15 mins. Niceeee little hunny hole I hope to go back to and make more memories with the men <3 id="SPELLING_ERROR_6" class="blsp-spelling-error">Brevin's dedication day. I'm going to do something (or I plan to!) that is NOT the norm. I want to make that day sooooo special. I'm excited! Vacation is coming up and June (...ahhh..will be nice to take a breath!) And Cody is working 2 JOBS. Goodness..Surely, you see the Lord is blessing us IMMENSELY.

I praise HIM for it!

I have a confession to make as well..The Lord has really been laying it on my heart to join the choir...(Cue Sister Bonita cheering me on..LOVE YOU!) Along with my husband and mother in law who really feel like this is one of my callings to the Lord.
I'm going to be HONEST, I feel like I can't sing worth a lick! Shower..yeah..car..of course..around the house doing chores..MOTIVATION. However, getting in front of 100 + people singing (with my screeching to top it!) well..It brings butterflies to my belly. However, I will do whatever it takes to Praise Him!! And if this is the place He wants me to be, I'll do it! So..after a lot of prayer, I have decided to sing a special. For a very longggg time I have been wanting to sing " No love lost" By Jason Crabb. I have felt like this song was my testimony..Loves it! (Listen to it folks, it will bless your heart for sure!) But..after the recent weeks..going through a few little dark patches and rain clouds (Okay..I won't lie..the devil has been JEALOUS of the way I've just been so in tuned to my Lord..Praising Him..giving Him the glory! He's really been trying to snake his way into my life..however..it's sooooo easy for me to shout..

Satan, Get under my feet! You're behind me! My GOD is in front of me! =)

I have really been listening to "Bring the Rain" By MercyMe. I think the Lord has really put this song in front of me for reasons, and I think I am going to start working with this song. I'm excited to see where the Lord takes me with this..<3 id="SPELLING_ERROR_18" class="blsp-spelling-error">Anywho..I'll update more soon, Bentley is finally resting well, Cody and Brev are gone so I have a good chance of getting things done around here.

Pray for me. I've been battling with the devil for the past few weeks. He is in no way, shape nor form taking my eyes off God, however..I DISLIKE feeling his presence around me..I'm living for the Lord..NOT him!

S.

"Whosoever is in Christ, is a new creation. Old things are passed away, behold, all things become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment